NHS England is currently failing to properly support patients with TSC and the dedicated NHS professionals who care for them. It is vitally important that we continue to campaign for implementation of the international TSC guidelines and for access to medicine. Whether you have TSC or have a friend or relative who does, please write to your MP and ask them to help. You will find a template letter to get you started here
To find out who your MP is and send them an electronic mail visit the following website and enter your postcode: www.writetothem.com

If you aren’t sure who your MP is and prefer not to use writetothem.com to find out, you can telephone the House of Commons Information Service: 020 7219 427

You can also post a letter to your MP at their constituency office or to: House of Commons, Westminster, SW1A 0AA
We’d love to know if you have written to your MP and keep you in touch of campaign updates.

Please EMAIL us your name and the constituency that you intend to write to now!