Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Gift Aid

Gift Aid is a tax incentive that allows UK taxpayers to give more effectively to charities in the UK, at no extra cost to the individual

If you are a UK taxpayer, you are eligible to Gift Aid your donations. With Gift Aid, every £1.00 that you give to us turns into £1.25, at no extra cost to you.

Gift Aid means that we receive an extra boost of money from HM Revenue & Customs, making your donation even more valuable. Gift Aid is reclaimed by charities from the tax you pay for the current tax year.

If you decide to donate to the Tuberous Sclerosis Association and are eligible for Gift Aid, remember to fill out a Gift Aid form to make sure that we can claim back Gift Aid on your donation. Your address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer.

Gift Aid Declaration

    Please state whether you are a UK taxpayer or not.By ticking the "Yes" box, I agree I would like Tuberous Sclerosis Association to reclaim the tax on all qualifying donations I have made, as well as any future donations, until I notify them otherwise. I understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year I may be asked to pay any difference. I understand that Tuberous Sclerosis Association will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that I give.
  • Please note - in order to claim Gift Aid, we require a house number/name and postcode as a minimum.
  • By providing your details below we will keep you up-to date with our latest news about the work we do, the research we sponsor and other ways you can get involved, including fundraising. We promise never to share your personal information with any other organisation outside of tuberous sclerosis association for their marketing purposes.
    For full details on how we use your information please visit
  • When to contact us: Please notify the TSA if you:
    • Want to cancel this declaration.
    • Change your name or home address.
    • No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.
    Higher rate tax payers
    If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

    Any questions?
    Please let us know by emailing or by calling 0300 222 5737.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Make a one off or regular  donation

£10 Means that we can send a support pack to a family who has just received a life-changing TSC diagnosis, ensuring that they do not go through this time alone.

£25 Can help us develop materials that are included in our support services, flagship events or campaigns.

£50 Can provide laboratory equipment for a day’s research into the causes, symptoms, management or treatment of TSC.

To provide help for today and a cure for tomorrow.