Scottish Get Together
The Scottish Get Together is an opportunity for the Tuberous Sclerosis Complex community in Scotland to gather
Do you live in Scotland and are affected by Tuberous Sclerosis Complex (TSC)? The Scottish Get Together is for you!
The Scottish Get Together is an opportunity for Scotland-based members of the TSC community – including people living with the condition, their family and carers – to make new friends and catch up with familiar faces, whilst taking part in a range of informative presentations and interactive sessions focused on key topics around TSC and living in Scotland.
The Scottish Get Together 2019 took place at Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Glasgow, on Saturday 31 August. Thank you to everyone who came along!
The Scottish Get Together typically takes place late Summer. A date and further information about the Scottish Get Together 2020 expected very soon.
What happens at the Scottish Get Together?
At the Scottish Get Together you can expect to:
- Be in an environment where people understand the impact that TSC can have on lives, with significant time allowed for networking
- Discuss a range of topics, all focused on TSC and living in Scotland
- Have the opportunity to meet and get to know individuals and families affected by TSC who live in Scotland
- Attend and participate in a range of different workshops and talks, from external charities and organisations, all focused on TSC and Scotland
- Hear from and speak to the Tuberous Sclerosis Association (TSA) about their recent work and upcoming plans for Scotland
£10 Means that we can send a support pack to a family who has just received a life-changing TSC diagnosis, ensuring that they do not go through this time alone.
£25 Can help us develop materials that are included in our support services, flagship events or campaigns.
£50 Can provide laboratory equipment for a day’s research into the causes, symptoms, management or treatment of TSC.
To provide help for today and a cure for tomorrow.