Sign up below for your free tickets to the first ever virtual Scottish Get Together!
Despite the coronavirus outbreak, we’re determined to make sure that the TSC community can come together. That’s why this year’s Scottish Get Together will be virtual!
Join us on Saturday 25 July via web conferencing platform Zoom for a session focused exclusively on being affected by TSC and living in Scotland.
Scottish Get Together 2020 agenda
* 13:00 – 13:10. Welcome and introductions, housekeeping
* 13:10 – 13:45. An overview of the TSA Support Line
* 13:45 – 13:50. Break
* 13:50 – 14:45. Q&A with Dr Shelagh Joss (Glasgow TSC Clinic)
* 14:45 – 14:50. Break
* 14:50 – 15:20. Scottish Association for Mental Health – Let’s Talk project
* 15:20 – 15:30. Thank you and close
Our thanks go to the Bank of Scotland Foundation, for kindly providing a grant towards this event.