How do I get involved?
Hosting your own Tea & SCones for TSC event in the home couldn’t be simpler.
In just a few easy steps, you can make a massive step in helping to raise awareness of TSC and funding for the TSA:
1. Tell everyone you know that you’re taking part, and that they should too! Don’t forget to let us know also (email@example.com)
2. Decide what you’re going to bake (or get pre-made from the shop, we won’t tell anyone). We have some great recipes for simple scones and ketogenic scones here, but remember that Tea & SCones can be as simple as a mug of tea and a biscuit
3. Share any pictures of films in the lead-up to your chosen day on social media, using #TeaSConesTSC, perhaps of practice baking runs
4. On your chosen day – post pictures of your Tea & SCones for TSC home event, using #TeaSConesTSC. Encourage people to re-share your posts and to give generously to help support people living with TSC
5. Say a big thank you to everyone that you know who either re-shares pictures of your sweet treats or generously gives to the TSA